Sunday, September 10, 2017

Style Maker Fabrics ~ Second Discount for National Sewing Month


I love Style Maker Fabrics. I love the assortment, the website and how it's organized, the amazing customer service, the quick shipping and Michelle, the owner of Style Maker Fabrics. Michelle and Style Maker Fabrics are participating in my National Sewing Month celebration for the second year in a row. 

I interviewed Michelle last year. You can find the post here if you'd like to learn more about how Style Maker Fabrics came to be.


So hop on over to Style Maker Fabrics and check out through their selection. I know you will find something awesome to purchase...and to help you along Michelle is offering a 10% discount off your total purchase. Use the coupon DIARY17 to get the discount.

I knew when I was putting together the discounts & giveaways for National Sewing Month this year, that Michelle & Style Maker Fabrics had to be a part of the celebration. I really knew my decision was right after a discussion with Michelle this weekend.

Michelle reached out to let me know that everyone who uses the 10% discount offered this week, she will match the discount amount and donate the funds to local charities. Charities that will assist people challenged by both Hurricanes Harvey and Irma. 

If you've been wanting to do something to help the families impacted by the hurricanes, this is a fantastic way!  You can purchase fabric you need or want AND a donation will be made to charity. With the amount of destruction that's been visited upon the families in Houston and parts of Texas, Louisiana, and the Florida Coast in the last couple of weeks, I'm sure all donations are appreciated!


So the 10% discount is in effect from today, Sunday, September 10th until Saturday, September 16th at midnight PST. Let's all shop til you drop for a good cause! 

Happy National Sewing Month!



2 comments:

  1. I am a fan of Stylemaker Fabrics, too. And matching donation for hurricane relief?! Must do this week. Thank you, Carolyn and Michelle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. technology is killing me lately - I tried to post on this yesterday. What a wonderful thing that Michelle is doing - matching her discount as a donation for hurricane relief. Bravo! Carolyn - I appreciate all the time you spend putting your National Sewing Month posts together and all the people who donate goods just because. Michelle - congrats on doing more. I'll be shopping this week - just need to decide on a fabric . . . g

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! It is so appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails